Welcome to our Family of Faith!
Where everyone has a place and a purpose.
We hope you’ll make a visit to Only Believe Ministries in person soon so that we can meet you and have an opportunity to worship God together. If you worship with us, you will see our Pastors, staff, and volunteers work hard to enrich your walk with Jesus, and we all do our best to make you and your family feel right at home. We’ve created this part of our website to answer a few basic questions. So, you can get started right here, and then you can scroll through the rest of the site to see what’s up at OBM!
The Main Campus of Only Believe Ministries is located at 13815 Botkins Rd. in Botkins, Ohio. With easy access from I-75 at the Botkins exit, we are approximately one hour north of Dayton, and 20 minutes south of Lima.
All of our parking lots are accessed from Botkins Road. Guests are welcome to use guest parking spaces located at the north end of our facility. They are marked by white Reserved Guest Parking signs. There are also Handicapped Parking spaces near all of our building entrances.
Our facility is comprised of three interconnected buildings. As you enter our campus from Botkins Road, the first building is the Youth Center, the second building is the Children’s Center, and the last building houses the Main Sanctuary, nursery, cafe, bookstore, clothing ministry, classrooms, and office suite on the ground floor with the loft, choir room, art room, baptismal, and media department on the upper level.
What Should I Expect on a Sunday Morning?
We have all kinds of wonderful people in our church. Some like to dress up, while others like to wear jeans, so please come however you feel most comfortable.
Children and teens have their own events while the Main Service is happening, so you might want to come a little early to get your kids checked in.
When you arrive, you will be welcomed by Greeters who can direct you to the Welcome Center located in the main foyer. The Welcome Center is staffed with knowledgeable volunteers who will be happy to answer your questions, give you directions to our Children’s Center or Youth Center, and even go with you to find your destination. We gladly give facility tours!
Any person wearing a badge will be able to assist you once the service starts, so don’t worry if you need to ask a question later in your visit. We want your experience to be a good one from start to finish, so don’t hesitate to approach our volunteers or staff for any reason.
I Have Special Needs …What Accommodations Do You Have?
There are Handicapped Parking spaces near all of our building entrances, and every entrance has wheelchair accessibility. You can park and walk to the door, or you may drop someone off at the building entrance or carport, and then continue to a parking space. You can even ask one of our Doormen to park your car for you if you arrive alone. We’re here to serve!
Once inside, you may ask a Greeter or Welcome Center attendant further questions if needed. They will be glad to assist you to wheelchair accommodations in the Main Sanctuary.
For children with special needs, we have a class that is available during our Sunday morning service. The name of the class is Special Buddies, and ages range from pre-school to elementary. For more information about Special Buddies please contact Pastor Randy Waters at [email protected].
What Do You Have for Children?
Our Nursery is located just outside the Main Sanctuary, with well-trained volunteers and restful accommodations for children from birth to 23 months. Our Children’s Center provides fun, interactive, age-appropriate classes for children from age two through 4th grade at the same time our Main Service is under way.
- That the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. 1 Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-57
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. John 14:6; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 1:7
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3; Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the believing prayer of faith. 1 Peter 3:21, 2:24; James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5
- In the infilling by the Holy Spirit, which is given to believers who ask for it. Acts 2:4, 8:15-19, 19:1-7
- In water baptism as an outward sign to the world of the regeneration of the inner man, not the washing away of sins. 1 Peter 3:21
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. 1 Corinthians 6:11, Romans 8:13
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:11-15